TIỂU SỬ ĐOÀN TNTT SAVIO
1. Ngày Thành Lập: November 18th, 2004
2. Có Bao Nhiêu Người: 40 HT, 230 Doan Sinh, 6 Tro Ta, 10 thanh vien trong Ban Phu Huynh
3. Ngày/Giờ Sinh Hoạt : 9:30am-1:30pm
4. Ngày Mừng Bổn Mạng: November 18th
5. Mục Đích Tôn Chỉ Hoạt Động Của Đoàn: Please see below
6. Điều Kiện Tham Gia: any youth age 7 by August 31st who want to learn about the Catholic faith
7. Trưởng Nhóm: Jessica Tran, Doan Truong
Phó: Lam Nguyen (Pho Quan Tri) & Tu Dinh (Pho Nghen Huan)
và Thư Ký : Teresa Nguyen
8. Hiện Nay Có Bao Nhiêu Người Sinh Hoạt: 278 Members
Who are we?
Xavie Can is one of the 8 chapters of the Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement organization in the Northwest. The Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement is a non-profit organization, under the leadership of the Catholic Church. Its aim is to teach youths to be virtuous people and good Christians. It also offers apostolate services for the youth. Throughout its years of service, the Society has kept pace with social and cultural changes of the day in an attempt to reach out to the youth of all times.
The Eucharistic Youth Movement has two general purposes:
- 1. To educate and to train youths in becoming a better person as well as an excellent Christian.
- 2. To organize and to guide all youths in spreading the Good News of the Gospel and to actively be involved in working for the good of society through charitable services and helping others.
The Eucharistic Youth Movement utilizes God's Word in the Scriptures and Catholic Church Magisterium as the basis for educating and guiding the youth in its activities.
Eucharistic Youth Movement accepts the Eucharistic Jesus Christ as its focal point, as source of spiritual life, and as ideal for the life of its members.
- 1. Live God's Word and be united with the Eucharistic Christ through Prayer, Communion, Sacrifice, and Apostolic Work under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, particularly apostolic work by the youth.
- 2. Love and honor the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Savior, so that through Our Mother, we receive Christ and take Christ into our lives in a perfect way.
- 3. Honor the Vietnamese Martyrs; follow their examples to become witnesses for the Good News of Christ.
- 4. Love and obey the representative of Christ, the Pope, who is the leader of the Eucharistic Youth, and at the same time pray and implement the monthly wishes of the Holy Father.
- 5. Improve humanity; protect and develop Vietnamese traditions and culture.